Redesign of features and user flows for an exisiting brand.
Immersion Active, AARP Travel Research
We focused on the 50+ demographic ("older demographic") because they would have the time and spending power for Intrepid's comfort trips. We pulled existing data from various sources that had already done studies on our audience.
- Profile of Baby Boomers Travelers in the United States as of July 2015
- For your most recent solo trip, what was your inspiration or motivation for traveling?
- Travel planning methods of Baby Boomers in the United States as of July 2015
By analyzing the data that we gathered it only verified the needs of our users to be:
- An easy way to search for trips
- The ability to choose vacations based on their vacation time availbility
Current User Flow for Intrepid Travel
Mapping out the user flows and journeys, we started with the current flow on how a traveler would book their trip.
Revised User Flow for Intrepid Travel
We revised the user flow based on how Barry would want to read as much as he could about "Comfort Trips" before deciding to book. A clear path would direct him to our informational page before moving forward to the next steps. This is the version we came up with.